496100 Molnlycke Mepilex Border Post Op 6cm x 8cm 10's
Mepilex® Border Post-Op dressing is extra-conformable and easy to use for surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. It's self-adherent, thanks to Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. It's designed to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound. – so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin.
The absorbent pad has Flex technology for extra flexibility – so you can rely on it for treating joints such as hips and knees – to support early patient mobility. The design is highly absorbent, to reduce dressing change frequency.
Helps reduce the risk of surgical site infections Supports early patient mobilisation Can help you reduce dressing-related costs Less pain during dressing change Doesn’t stick to the wound
Direction of use:
1. Clean the wound accordingly with normal procedures and make sure the area is dried before application.
2. Select appropriate size of dressing and open the sterile packaging.
3. Remove the middle part of the release film and apply the dressing in correct position.
4. Remove the larger remaining of the films continuously while applying the dressing. Repeat for the smaller films and reposition if needed.
5. Finalise the application by stroking the full dressing area for maximal adherence.